A Little Alteration

Whoaa.. Somehow I want to write it in English. So, why not?

In this post I would like to change something. I found it that I'm doing something wrong right now. Yeah, something really, really wrong. Real thanks to my parents and my best friends, especially Winta from her last comment, for making me realize how wrong I am.

Yeah, I was wrong for mixing things like dreams and love. I'm trying to fulfill my dream for someday so that I could get love. I realize that it was completely wrong. It is against my principle, that a woman that will accompany me someday, should be the woman who accept me the way I am, with my current advantages and disadvantages. A woman that I get that way, is not the woman that I really want. Yes, my bad. It is my biggest mistake.

Moreover, mixing up dreams with love is also a great mistake. I never wanted to do that. I just want to chase my dream, and keep chasing it, no matter if I will find my love or not in the process. That is me, the real me in the past, who try to chase my own dreams regardless of anything.

This time, I try to alter it all. I'm going to chase my dream, only my dream. And I try to open up my eyes, just in case that maybe I'm just too closed minded. I almost forgot about one of my favorite philosophy: Preoccupied by a single leaf, you can't see the tree. Preoccupied by a single tree, you can't see the forest. Preoccupied by a single forest, you can't see the whole earth. Preoccupied by the earth, you can't see the universe. Preoccupied by the universe, you forget the life.

I will try to return to my original self, completely, not the false one I'm trying to be after all this time. I was trying to be someone, but forget to be myself. It was my bad. But, there's no point of regretting. I'll change myself!

Smile eternally,
Wirapati

1 Comments:

Winta said...

BRAVOOO!!!!!! Btw, makasih loh udah disebutin.. (blush) hahaha..

You will find her, whoever she is, eventually.. Jangan lupa banyak berdoa buat semuanya.. *macem gw udah taat beribadah aje* :p

Btw, nice philosophy!!!