Talks under the Twilight

[17:52] shamien.aroengbinang: you know
[17:52] shamien.aroengbinang: gue tau persis apa rasanya jadi orang yg ketika dia tau dia cwe ke-16
[17:52] shamien.aroengbinang: lo pasti ngerasa.. unworthy
[17:52] royben_studdard: what!!!!
[17:52] shamien.aroengbinang: unspecial
[17:52] shamien.aroengbinang: karena lo jadi yang ke-16
[17:53] shamien.aroengbinang: tapi yang jelas

[[17:53] royben_studdard: i see
[17:53] shamien.aroengbinang: pasti ada sedikit ngerasa gak spesial
[17:53] shamien.aroengbinang: karena jadi yang kesekian
[17:53] royben_studdard: hmm
[17:53] royben_studdard: so you mean
[17:54] royben_studdard: it would be very special
[17:54] royben_studdard: even for me
[17:54] royben_studdard: when i first got my lover
[17:54] shamien.aroengbinang: yes.. especially for your future first lover
[17:54] royben_studdard: my
[17:54] royben_studdard: just who the hell that would be...
[17:54] royben_studdard: God's mystery
[17:55] shamien.aroengbinang: yea
[17:55] shamien.aroengbinang: sesuatu yang membawa kata 'future' pasti misterius roi..
[17:56] royben_studdard: hmm
[17:56] royben_studdard: thanks a lot
[17:56] royben_studdard: I feel lighten up
[17:56] shamien.aroengbinang: for what?
[17:57] shamien.aroengbinang: i didn't do anything
[17:57] shamien.aroengbinang: :-/
[17:57] royben_studdard: no you've done everythong
[17:57] royben_studdard: eery single words you've said..
[17:58] royben_studdard: gives me hopes
[17:58] royben_studdard: guess i can look forward now...
[17:58] royben_studdard: yeah
[17:58] royben_studdard: thx a lot
[17:58] royben_studdard: you deserve more than that, my friend
[18:03] shamien.aroengbinang: awww
[18:03] shamien.aroengbinang: yah
[18:03] shamien.aroengbinang: gak setiap hari juga gue harus jadi mean friend
[18:03] shamien.aroengbinang: hahahaha
[18:03] shamien.aroengbinang: skali2 berbuat baik
[18:03] shamien.aroengbinang: you are welcome, friend

Hmmm.. This talk makes me wonder. Does being a JSL (you-know-what) really that special for me? But, really. The talks lighten me up. Bertahun2 gw habiskan menyendiri dgn perasaan kesepian. Tapi, ternyata, perkataan sahabat gw ini membuat diri gw lebih optimis.

Yeah.
Everything has a meaning, and to find that meaning, that's what we called living

I guess I need to walk further into the future. Leaving the past behind. Cuz, I know, my friends are behind me... That's what I got, in this Talks under the Twilight (Pembicaraan di bawah Sinar Senja) with my bestfriend.

I will move to the a new dawn, yet, i won't forget this dusk, the dusk when i share with her, my bestfriend.

Special Thanks: Nimas Ayu Arumbinang for the great talk. You've lighten my heart.

3 Comments:

Sham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sham said...

aawww,,aku terharu deh roi..

you know the funny thing about this whole thing? gue gak bercanda saat bilang kita berdua bener2 orang yang sangat bertolak belakang.

you with your optimistic and positive energy. and me with my sceptic attitude.

we just like two different side of coin. but the thing is, tetep aja kita di koin yang sama. semakin dilihat, perbedaan itu makin gak penting. perbedaan itu yang membuat dunia lengkap. and so both of us.. i think that's why we can be a really good friends :)

Yaa.. just like dawn and dusk, united by so-called "day".. to lighten up each other.

i'll be right next to you, pal.. cheer up!

D&D RULZ!

Bagus Arya Wirapati said...

Thanks a lot! You're the best partner!

Whwnever you feel empty with reality, I will filled you up with dreams to move forward. And whenever I become to much in my dream, you tell me the reality to face the truth.

Really, itulah kenapa senja berganti fajar dan berganti senja dan seterusnya. Karena mereka saling mengisi.

Wahahah. Senang berbicara hal itu denganmu, partner. I'm feeling really2 better now. Dan gw gak boonk bahwa gw gak akan melupakan pembicaraan ini selamanya.

D&D Bastards Rulez!!!