Everybody Can Change The World

I always remember the biggest dream when I was little. Indeed that I always have a lot of dreams, like being an F16 Pilot, doctor, etc. But, there is only one dream which I always keep up until now.

I swore that I would change the world!

I grew under a very turbulent era where the world keeps going up and down. Crises, wars, poverty, global warming, and so many other blistering catastrophes in the past. They have been decorating the headlines until now. It gives me motivation for changing this world as my lifetime contribution.

But, Can I?

I believe it not just me. Everybody does have this kind of answer for a big dream or even bigger dreams than this. You can always feel unable to accomplish something that is very hard to achieve. You may feel uncapable for that. Even a capable person can fail to accomplish such a dream. So it is normal for us to feel that inferior.

But, really, I think everybody can change the world. Yes! Everybody, despite of their uncapabilities. But, of course in a different way.

We might have heard stories of a father which can accomplish his dream of becoming engineer and ended up being a hourly labor. He work hard as that hourly labor to finance their children to be able to go to college. He passed his dream to his children.

We must do the same. If we ourselves cannot accomplish it, pass it on somebody else, most likely is our heir. Plant the same vision as you have and help him/her/them to achieve it. It may not you who change the world, but your vision does.

No matter what, there are always a chance for you to change the world. The most important thing is that you have to have vision to be spread, since you might not be able to accomplish it by yourself.

Life sure is short. So why don't we prolong it by spreading our vision to others. Starts with our own heirs.

You can someday change the world!
Yes, everybody can change the world!

Smile Eternally,
Wirapati

0 Comments: